Thursday, August 14, 2008

Miley Cyrus Is Dating Teen Actor Adam Sevani


Miley Cyrus Is Dating Teen Actor Adam Sevani
Hannah Montana star has moved on from ex Nick Jonas

By TheImproper.com


Disney tween queen Miley Cyrus has a new boyfriend: Adam Sevani, an Armenian-American actor and dancer who was in the 2008 film Step Up 2: The Streets.

Sevani, 16, and Cyrus, 15, rode their bikes together August 5, and sources say the outing was one of several recent dates, reports Us Weekly. "It's the early stages of dating," says a source. "She is a little boy-crazy over him."

The Hannah Montana star recently discussed her two-year relationship and breakup with Nick Jonas, 15, of the Jonas Brothers band. "Nick and I loved each other," Cyrus told Seventeen magazine. "We still do, but we were in love [back then]."

Miley says the couple dated for two years but broke up amidst constant arguing and intense pressure to keep the romance private. "For two years he was basically my 24/7," says Cyrus. "But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."

After they broke up at the end of 2007, Cyrus fell into a deep funk. "At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad," she says. "I just went into this weird funk, and I dyed my hair black. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."


Nick has since moved on to rising Disney star, Selena Gomez, 15, star of The Wizards of Waverly Place. In an unlikely move for a popular teen star today, Selena has pledged to remain a virgin until she marries. “I said, ‘Dad, I want a promise ring.’ He went to the church and got it blessed," says Gomez. "He actually used me as an example for other kids. I’m going to keep my promise to myself, to my family and to God.”

Similarly, the Jonas Brothers have also stated they practice abstinence and wear purity rings to prove it. Kevin, 20, younger brother Joe, 18, and Nick each wear metal bands on their fingers to symbolize, as Joe puts it, ‘promises to ourselves and to God that we’ll stay pure until marriage."

No comments: